Wednesday, January 12, 2011

September Wedding

Morgan here :) My mom has been very busy, WE HAVE A WEDDING!! Heather got engaged to Eric and they are going to get married on September 10th 2011. 09-10-11 nine ten eleven clever huh? I like it a lot!

My mom has not only made the engagement announcements and the Save the Date announcements but she has just finished the Wedding announcements. My mom loves crafting and this has just given her a the opportunity to do what she enjoys doing.

We have been blessed, My parents run a small group at their church, Savannah is in S.A.L.T team (Student Action Leadership Training) for the 6th graders, I play acoustic guitar, and I sing (I can't do both yet ;) ) at youth group, and enjoy it a lot! I'm all the time up at church.

We have the opportunity to serve and work at the church office when needed. We enjoy doing things for the Lord. God has been so good to us.

-*Morgan*-

No comments: