Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring is in the Air!
It is hard to believe we went from a very warm winter...(only seen snow on the ground once this year and that was a dusting,) to summer. This month, March,
should have been the month where we had nice day's in the 70's to cool nights in the 40's and instead we have had warm day's in the 80's to nice nights in the 50's. I have to say that this is really nice weather...I love having the windows open, (my allergies do not like that) being able to go out side and see the flowers in bloom and the trees budding. Just the other day we seen a mother Killdeer sitting on her nest. We were at an event where they had pitched a tent and it was just about 10 feet from this mother's nest. Anytime someone got close to the nest that mother would make some loud calls and flap her wings like she was ready to attack. Very protective of her nest. I loved the fact that she did not leave the nest and she made sure no one came close to her nest.
That has made me think how the Father above watches over us and protects us from danger. I am glad that we have the Father there to lead and guide us. I have read over the story of Job several times in the past two weeks. I am amazed how God the Father gave the Enemy (Satan) the permission to test Job because he knew he was an honorable man of God. God told Satan he could do whatever he wanted except touch his soul. God knew that Job would stand ture to the Father above.

No comments: